If you are not satisfied with your purchase you may notify us within 3 days of receipt for a full refund of the cost of the knife. Shipping charges are not refundable. The item must be returned in the same condition as received and must be shipped fully insured via any common carrier.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Stonewood Designs Knives are guaranteed for the lifetime of the original owner to be free of defects when received. Any product we find to be defective in its original material, construction, or workmanship will be repaired or replaced with the same item or one of equal value at no charge. Normal wear, abuse such as prying with the knife, or neglect are excluded from this non-transferable warranty.
Reasons that void warranty:
- Damage caused by misuse or abuse.
- Failure to care, clean and maintain your knife.
- Damage due to self–repair.
- Knife loss due to shipping
- Damage due to dismantling or tampering with your knife
- Sharpening your knife on a grinder.
By placing an order the buyer represents that he or she is of legal age and that the products ordered will be used in a lawful manner. We assume no responsibility for any harm or injury resulting from the sale, trade, use or handling of any product purchased from us. It is the responsibility of the buyer, not the seller, to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws in regard to the possession, and or use, of any item purchased. We are unable to provide refunds in the event that the package that you have ordered was seized by customs or other agencies. Consult your local and state laws before ordering if you are in doubt.
Payment methods accepted:
- Paypal for international and domestic orders
- Check or Money Order
- $3.75 - lanyards & beads Only. Shipped via USPS First Class Mail
- $15.00 - knives shipped via FedEx (within continental USA) fully insured with tracking (Direct signature required)
- $35.00 - for orders from $1.00 - $225.00 (Shipped via USPS Priority Mail - Insured)
- $70.00 - for orders from $225.01 and up (Shipped via Priority Express International (EMS) fully insured with tracking)
International knife sales are shipped via Express Mail Service (EMS).
Other shipping methods can be used by request
We are not responsible for items held or confiscated by Customs. Please check your local knife laws and regulations before placing an order.
Full value and accurate description must be declared on customs declaration forms. Under no circumstances can we falsify documents to avoid paying taxes or misrepresent the items being shipped.